June 30, 2021
As an Android Developer, you will be a key member of our Development Team. You will actively participate in web development projects, knowledge share sessions and interact with other members of our team. From designers to sales, you will help guide application development and drive the operational processes to ensure we deliver the best possible products.
- Develop and maintain Android mobile applications
- Participate in the design and architecture of applications. Test applications to assure accuracy, integrity, and interoperability to achieve specified functionality
- Prepare documentation for outlining logic, code, and implementation of the application
- Adhere to Edison Interactive development policies, procedures, and standards in the development and implementation of applications
- Create release processes and release documentation for internal and client use.
- Perform site releases and site updates for clients.
EXPERIENCE YOU CAN BRING TO US
- 3-5 years of Android development experience
- You’re a strong communicator – You communicate like a boss because you are one. You lead by example, rally your team and communicate clearly and effectively
- You’re process-oriented – You understand the importance of process and you have experience creating and implementing processes that are scalable and enhance the organizational output
- You’re detail-oriented – The little things matter to you and you pay attention to the smallest details
- You’re analytical – You recognize, assess, and communicate potential opportunities and risks concerning application development, product roadmaps and deadlines
- You’re effective – You respond with a sense of urgency to immediate needs. Understand the directives and requirements of projects and adapt well to changing priorities.
- You’re professional: You demonstrate a professional demeanor and add value to client interactions and conversations.
- You’re eager – The thought of taking on new challenges and responsibilities excites you – you believe knowledge is power and actively develop and seek out new skills and share that knowledge with your team
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
Our best-in-class technology is the direct result of a best-in-class team. We’re intensely committed to hard work and collaboration. We innovate, reinvent and recreate to keep our technology, and most importantly our team, ahead of the curve.
The Edison Ethos is our guiding values. They characterize our organization and the individuals who work here. These values are at the core of who we are and what we do:
Integrity: We do the right thing.
Respect: We respect and care for all.
Teamwork: We are better together
Innovation: We think big
Results: We commit to go beyond.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
- Commitment to your growth and your career
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited PTO
- Paid holidays
- Benefits; including health, dental and vision insurance
- Paid parental leave
- 401K with company match
- Commuter perks